USPS Click-n-Ship Labels
100 Label Sheets Per Pack. 200 Labels Per Pack. Price Is Per Pack.
- Buy 2 Packs for $18.74 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 Packs for $17.04 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 Packs for $13.22 each and save 33%
- Buy 25 Packs for $11.90 each and save 40%
- Buy 50 Packs for $11.24 each and save 43%
- Buy 100 Packs for $10.61 each and save 47%
- Buy 150 Packs for $10.34 each and save 48%
- Buy 200 Packs for $9.71 each and save 51%
USPS Click-n-Ship Labels Description
USPS Click N Ship Shipping Labels
Can I print shipping labels on regular paper? Yes, You can. Or you can save time and purchase self-adhesive labels that meet the size requirements of the label.
These shipping labels are designed to make sending shipments via USPS from your home or business fast and easy.
USPS self-adhesive labels contain 2 separate areas for printing. If you are using USPS Click-n-Ship, the shipping label will print on one label and the receipt will print on the second label. If you are using USPS Shipping Assistant, you will be able to print two separate shipping labels with no receipt.
Sheet Labels For LaserJet & Inkjet Printers
USPS Click n Ship® half sheet labels for laser and inkjet printers. Available with FREE SHIPPING.
Use the USPS Shipping Labels to create great looking shipping labels for less than the name brand labels.
LV-6014 Features and Specifications:
- LabelValue brand labels
- USPS Click N Ship labels
- Use with USPS Click n Ship® & USPS Shipping Assistant
- Sheet is 8.5" x 11" 2 Labels up 8.5" x 5.5" each label.
- 2 labels per sheet
- 100 sheets per pack
- White self-adhesive shipping labels
- Permanent Adhesive labels
- FREE Shipping
Sheeted Shipping Labels
Sheeted shipping labels are convenient for printing labels fast at your business. Using one sheet you can print your shipping label on one side and print the receipt on the other side. Our shipping label stickers are made with high quality materials so you can trust they will stick! Just print then peel from the sheet and apply the label onto your package! The material of these stickers is shipping label paper.
Shipping Labels On Rolls
Do you need a faster way to print shipping labels? If you need a faster and more durable shipping label try using the Dymo 4XL Label printer with Poly 4x6 shipping labels. Print a shipping label every second with this label printer. Simply peel from the roll and stick onto your packages. This makes shipping boxes easy and fast.
|Labels per Sheet||2|