4" x 2" Label Sheets for Laser & Inkjet Printers, Shipping Labels or Adhesive Name Badges
100 Label Sheets Per Pack. 1,000 Labels Per Pack. Price Is Per Pack.
- Buy 2 Packs for $18.74 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 Packs for $17.04 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 Packs for $13.22 each and save 33%
- Buy 25 Packs for $11.90 each and save 40%
- Buy 50 Packs for $11.24 each and save 43%
- Buy 100 Packs for $10.61 each and save 47%
- Buy 150 Packs for $10.34 each and save 48%
- Buy 200 Packs for $9.71 each and save 51%
4" x 2" Label Sheets for Laser & Inkjet Printers, Shipping Labels or Adhesive Name Badges Description
4" x 2" labels on sheets for inkjet and laser printer shipping or name badges (LV-6016) are great for printing shipping labels, name badges or large address labels. These sheet labels are compatible with laser and inkjet printers and use permanent adhesive to keep labels firmly in place.
Create great shipping or mailing labels from your favorite office software program and print with your laser or inkjet printer using these high quality printer label sheets.
Price is per pack. Each pack comes with 100 sheets of labels with 10 labels per sheet. Includes FREE SHIPPING with every order.
LV-6016 Features and Specifications:
- LabelValue brand labels
- 4" x 2"
- 10 labels per sheet
- 100 label printing sheets per pack
- 1000 labels per pack
- White labels
- Permanent Adhesive
- Makes great mailing or shipping labels
- FREE Shipping
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free 4" x 2" Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to email@example.com. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
Need help designing your label? Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
|Sheets Per Pack||100|
|Labels per Sheet||10|