4" x 3.3" Shipping Sheet Labels for Inkjet or Laser Printers
100 Label Sheets Per Pack. 600 Labels Per Pack. Price Is Per Pack.
- Buy 2 Packs for $17.50 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 Packs for $15.91 each and save 14%
- Buy 10 Packs for $12.34 each and save 33%
- Buy 25 Packs for $11.11 each and save 40%
- Buy 50 Packs for $10.49 each and save 43%
- Buy 100 Packs for $9.90 each and save 47%
- Buy 150 Packs for $9.66 each and save 48%
- Buy 200 Packs for $9.07 each and save 51%
4" x 3.3" Sheeted Shipping Labels for Laser/Inkjet Printers are high quality shipping labels designed to work perfectly with your inkjet and laser printers.
Each self-adhesive labels measure 4" x 3.33". There are with 6 labels per sheet and 100 sheets per pack for a grand total of 600 labels per pack.
LV-6012 Features and Specifications:
- LabelValue.com brand labels
- 4" x 3.33" label dimensions
- 6 labels per sheet
- 100 sheets per pack
- 600 labels per pack
- White labels
- Permanent Adhesive Matte Finish
- Makes great mailing or shipping labels
- FREE Shipping
Quantities are measured in packs. For example if you purchase a quantity of 1, you are purchasing 100 sheets of 6 or 600 laser/inkjet printer shipping labels.
Each label uses permanent adhesive to keep them firmly in place once applied.
Create great looking shipping labels with your inkjet or laser printer for a fraction of the name brand label price. Includes FREE SHIPPING.
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free 4" x 3.3" Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to email@example.com. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
Need help designing your label? Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
|Labels per Sheet||6|