Custom 4" x 3" Rectangle Labels
- Buy 6 Sheets for $7.11 each and save 29%
- Buy 18 Sheets for $3.87 each and save 61%
- Buy 34 Sheets for $2.42 each and save 76%
- Buy 84 Sheets for $1.83 each and save 82%
- Buy 168 Sheets for $1.25 each and save 87%
- Buy 334 Sheets for $1.05 each and save 89%
- Buy 834 Sheets for $0.73 each and save 93%
- Buy 1500 Sheets for $0.56 each and save 94%
Custom 4" x 3" Rectangle Sheet Labels are our most popular sheet label size due to their great versatility and affordability. This label size is ideal for applying to bottles and packaging. The full-color digital printing capabilities enable you to design your label exactly how you like it, preview and approve it before checking out.
With free shipping on every order, low order minimums and great bulk discounts, these custom stickers will fit your business's needs and budget.
To get started, simiply select the Customize This Label button above. You can upload your own art or logo or you can choose from our dozens of free design elements.
Create beautiful labels for your wine, beer, or soda bottles with these Custom 4" x 3" Rectangle Labels. Use these custom-printed labels to create unforgettable keepsakes and add a personal touch to celebrations, from weddings to anniversary parties. Each sheet contains 6 high-quality labels digitally printed with your own artwork.
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free 4" x 3" Rectangle Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Create Your Labels Online With Our Sticker Maker Tool
To get started, simply click the"Customize This Label" button above.
With our online label designer You'll be able to use dozens of preloaded icons, images, fonts and backgrounds to create your own label for free. If you already have artwork for your bottles, just upload it and preview your label to make sure everything is right before you order. This label is available in a variety of material options. Select the material on the "Preview Label" screen that best fits your needs.
1. Select quantity.
2. Choose material (descriptions below).
3. Email artwork (If you need a label template you can download it at the bottom of this page)
Minimum order of 2 sheets. Please allow up to 2 business days for production.
Matte Paper: Matte paper labels have a smooth matte finished surface and are backed with permanent, general purpose adhesive. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics.
Polypropylene Matte: The Polypropylene Matte labels are designed for labels that need to be highly durable and resistant to water. They are great for use with cosmetic labels and essential oil labels, products that will be subject to significant wear and tear.
Semi-Gloss: The semi-gloss labels are a paper label with a medium sheen and are designed to provide some water resistance and excellent abrasion resistance. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics and provide some resistance against water and abrasion.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
Need help designing your label? Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
|Labels per Sheet||6|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|