Custom 8" x 1.75" Rectangle Labels
- Buy 10 Sheets for $6.99 each and save 30%
- Buy 25 Sheets for $3.76 each and save 62%
- Buy 50 Sheets for $2.29 each and save 77%
- Buy 125 Sheets for $1.71 each and save 83%
- Buy 250 Sheets for $1.17 each and save 88%
- Buy 500 Sheets for $0.96 each and save 90%
- Buy 1250 Sheets for $0.70 each and save 93%
- Buy 2000 Sheets for $0.54 each and save 95%
Custom Printed 8" x 1.75" Rectangle Bottle Labels are available in durable polypropylene material and are the ideal size for labeling bottles. These labels are designed to wrap around the wide area of a water bottle.
You can customize these labels online with your logo or artwork. We also offer free design elements and templates to help you get started on your custom label design.
With low order minimums, great quantity discounts and free shipping, you're sure to find labels that fit your needs and budget.
Get started by selecting the Customize This Label button above. You can use your own artwork or logo or choose from our dozens of free icons and graphics.
Create personalized labels for your upcoming celebrations with Custom 8" x 1.75" Rectangle Labels. Use these labels to customize beer bottles, water bottles or soda bottles for your wedding, anniversary party, bridal shower or even a trade show. Each sheet contains 5 labels digitally printed with your own artwork. Simply select the quantity you need and submit your artwork. These labels are made of polypropylene.
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free 8" x 1.75" Rectangle Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Create Your Labels Online With Our Sticker Maker Tool
To get started, simply click the"Customize This Label" button above.
With our online label designer You'll be able to use dozens of preloaded icons, images, fonts and backgrounds to create your own label for free. If you already have artwork for your bottles, just upload it and preview your label to make sure everything is right before you order. This label is available in a variety of material options. Select the material on the "Preview Label" screen that best fits your needs.
Need help designing your label? No problem. Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
1. Select quantity.
2. Choose material (descriptions below).
3. Email artwork (If you need a label template you can download it at the bottom of this page)
Minimum order of 2 sheets. Please allow up to 2 business days for production.
Matte Paper: Matte paper labels have a smooth matte finished surface and are backed with permanent, general purpose adhesive. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics.
Polypropylene Matte: The Polypropylene Matte labels are designed for labels that need to be highly durable and resistant to water. They are great for use with cosmetic labels and essential oil labels, products that will be subject to significant wear and tear.
Semi-Gloss: The semi-gloss labels are a paper label with a medium sheen and are designed to provide some water resistance and excellent abrasion resistance. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics and provide some resistance against water and abrasion.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
|Labels per Sheet||5|