2.25" x 0.75" Rectangle Labels | Large Return Address Labels
- Buy 8 Sheets for $7.62 each and save 29%
- Buy 16 Sheets for $6.86 each and save 36%
- Buy 32 Sheets for $6.20 each and save 42%
- Buy 80 Sheets for $4.34 each and save 59%
- Buy 159 Sheets for $4.01 each and save 62%
- Buy 318 Sheets for $3.46 each and save 68%
- Buy 635 Sheets for $2.25 each and save 79%
- Buy 1000 Sheets for $1.70 each and save 84%
2.25" x 0.75" Rectangle Labels | Large Return Address Labels Description
Custom large return address labels measure 2" x 3/4" and come in 39 labels per sheet. These rectangle labels were originally designed as address labels, but can be fully customized for whatever your business's needs may be. They also work great as lab labels and in other applications where small labels are needed.
Customize these adhesive return address labels with your address, graphics, or logo. To get started, select the Customize This Label button above.
These large return address labels are made from semi-gloss material.
These large return address labels are fully customizable with your texts, logos, graphics and more. This label measures 2-1/4" x 3/4", making it a larger size than our standard 2" x 1/2" return address labels. This allows you more room to create the return address label you want. Get started by selecting the "Customize This Label" button above, which will allow you to customize this address label online using our LabelNinja design tool.
Return Address Label Specifications
- 39 return address labels that measure 2.25” x 0.75”
- Customize with your own return address & graphics
- Please allow up to 2 business days production time.
- Minimum order of 2 sheets
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free 2.25" x 0.75" Rectangle Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Create Your Labels Online With Our Sticker Maker Tool
To get started, simply click the"Customize This Label" button above.
With our online label designer You'll be able to use dozens of preloaded icons, images, fonts and backgrounds to create your own label for free. If you already have artwork for your bottles, just upload it and preview your label to make sure everything is right before you order. This label is available in a variety of material options. Select the material on the "Preview Label" screen that best fits your needs.
1. Select quantity.
2. Choose material (descriptions below).
3. Email artwork (If you need a label template you can download it at the bottom of this page)
Minimum order of 2 sheets. Please allow up to 2 business days for production.
Polypropylene Matte: The Polypropylene Matte labels are designed for labels that need to be highly durable and resistant to water. They are great for use with cosmetic labels and essential oil labels, products that will be subject to significant wear and tear.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to email@example.com. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
Need help designing your label? Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
|Labels per Sheet||39|
|Sheets Per Pack||2|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 sheets|