Small 1.1250" x 3.5" Custom Cannabis Labels
- Buy 20+ Rolls $22.91 per roll -14%
- Buy 50+ Rolls $16.34 per roll -39%
- Buy 80+ Rolls $15.20 per roll -43%
- Buy 160+ Rolls $13.23 per roll -50%
- Buy 200+ Rolls $9.81 per roll -63%
Why Auto Order?
- No commitments - cancel at any time.
- Take 5% off all future eligible Auto Orders.
- Select your own schedule.
- Free shipping in the USA.
- All of our LabelValue.com brand labels are available for full customization.
- Earn 27 Rewards Points with your purchase of this product today
Small 1.1250" x 3.5" Custom Cannabis Labels Description
Upload your artwork or design your custom-printed cannabis labels using our online custom label maker LabelNinja!
Custom direct thermal labels are a cost-effective and efficient way to label cannabis products. They do not require any ink or ribbon, and are budget-friendly. They are also easy to print and apply, making them a good choice for cannabis stores and businesses of all sizes.
What Will You Print On Your Custom Cannabis Labels?
Small custom direct thermal cannabis labels are a versatile and effective way to label cannabis products. They can be used to meet a variety of needs, from product identification and traceability to marketing and compliance.
Custom cannabis direct thermal labels are used to identify and track cannabis products throughout the supply chain. Our custom labels can be used to label prescription bottles, boxes, packages for flower, concentrates, or edibles, as well as larger quantities, such as jars or bulk bags.
How Does It Work?
Design and order your custom labels on LabelValue, when you get your custom cannabis labels put them in your direct thermal label printer and start printing your custom cannabis information!
Our customers usually use these custom direct thermal cannabis labels to include custom information such as branding with their logo, product name, strain, THC/CBD content, and batch number.
Our cannabis company customers may also include additional information, such as a QR code that can be scanned to access product information or a tracking number that can be used to track the product's journey from the cannabis farm to the cannabis patient. This is also known as the seed to sale process.
Here are some of the specific ways that custom direct thermal cannabis labels are used:
- Custom Cannabis Labels - Print anything you want on these labels at your home or business with your direct thermal label printer.
- Product identification: Custom Strain Cannabis Labels can be used to identify individual cannabis strains and flavors making it easy to track inventory and sales.
- Traceability: Custom Cannabis labels with barcodes can be used to track the movement of products throughout the supply chain, which can help to ensure product safety and compliance with regulations.
- Marketing: Custom Cannabis Labels can be used to promote products and brands, and to provide consumers with information about the products they are purchasing.
- Compliance: Custom Cannabis Labels can be used to comply with government regulations, such as those that require the labeling of THC and CBD content.
What are some of the benefits of using custom direct thermal cannabis labels?
- Cost-effective: Direct thermal labels are a cost-effective way to label cannabis products. They do not require any ink or ribbon, so they are more affordable than other types of labels.
- Efficient: Direct thermal labels are easy to print and apply, making them a time-saving option for businesses of all sizes.
- Environmentally friendly: Direct thermal labels do not require any ink or ribbon, so they are a more environmentally friendly option than other types of labels.
- Durable: Direct thermal labels are durable and can withstand the rigors of the supply chain rubbing on boxes during shipment.
- Customizable Cannabis Labels : Custom Cannabis Direct thermal labels can be customized to meet the specific needs of your cannabis businesses.
If you are looking for a cost-effective, efficient, and environmentally friendly way to label cannabis products, then custom direct thermal labels are a good option for you.
- Dymo 30252 Size
- Size: 1-1/8" x 3-1/2" (28 x 89mm)
- 1.1250 x 3.5"
- 350 Labels Per Roll
- Minimum of 5 rolls
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Material: Direct Thermal Paper
- Customization: Unlimited
What Label Printer Can I Use? Label Printer Compatibility:
- Dymo 450 label printers and earlier models
- Dymo 450 Wireless label printer
- Zebra Desktop label printers
- Honeywell label printers
- Bixolon label printers
- Citizen label printers
- Datamax label printers
- SATO label printers
- Seiko label printers
- TSC Label printers
These labels are fully Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier Dymo LabelWriter Printers, so they can be printed on after customization. Also compatible with Zebra label printers, Honeywell, Bixolon, Citizen, Datamax, SATO, TSC, and Seiko label printers.
|Labels Per Roll
|Direct Thermal Paper
|Minimum Order Quantity