- 800 750-7764
How to Use Our Industrial Label Design Tool
One of our most popular industrial labels is our Custom Weatherproof Service Label. This label is designed to withstand the elements and comes in 3 sizes (2.5" x 1.5", 3" x 2", and 4" x 3") of brushed silver polyester. What makes this label a best-seller is the fact that you can customize it on LabelValue.com's Custom Label Design Tool.
This means you can put your logo, text and information on the label, exactly as you would like for it to appear. The design tool, while mostly straightforward, has some features that can be confusing at first. So here are three quick things to keep in mind while creating your labels.
1. These Labels print in black only.
You can still upload logos or images in color, but our tool will take these images and convert them to true black. Any light colors will become transparent, while darker colors will turn to true black. So keep in mind that you should darken colors and images that you want to be converted to black and show up in print.
2. Keep the actual size in mind.
Oftentimes, customers will forget that the label they are purchasing is only a few inches in length and width. They will cram a ton of 6 pt. font onto the label. What results is a barely legible label that prints quite poorly. Just remember what the actual size of the label is while you are creating. It often helps to keep a physical guide like a post-it note with the actual dimensions marked off.
3. Focus on one main call-to-action.
The majority of people will only be glancing at your label, so make sure that the most important piece of information on the label is large and clear. This will help ensure that you get repeat business.
- How to Create Print Ready Artwork
- Custom Barbecue Sauce Labels
- Custom Beer Labels
- Custom Candle Labels
- Custom Candy Labels
- Custom Coffee Labels
- Custom Cosmetic Labels
- Custom E-Liquid Labels
- Custom Essential Oil Labels
- Custom Food & Beverage Labels
- Custom Health And Beauty Labels
- Custom Hot Sauce Labels
- Custom Household Goods Labels
- Custom Industrial Labels
- Custom Lip Balm Labels
- Custom Lotion Labels
- Custom Nutraceutical & Supplement Labels
- Custom Promotional Labels
- Custom Seasoning and Spice Labels
- Custom Soap Labels
- Custom Water Bottle Labels
- Custom Wine Labels
- Customer Testimonials About Our Custom Labels
- Design Tool Webinar
- What is the Difference Between Direct Thermal Printing and Thermal Transfer Printing
- Do you make oil and water resistant labels
- Dymo LabelWriter Videos How To Load Your Printer
- E-Liquid Bottles Label Sizes
- Glossary of Label Terms
- Glossary of Wine Terms
- How To Apply Wine Bottle Labels
- How to clean your Dymo LabelWriter 450 Series Printer VIDEO
- How to create CD and DVD labels on your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to Use Our Design Tool
- How to load and print your Dymo compatible labels
- How to make business cards with your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to make holiday gift tags with your Dymo printer VIDEO
- How to print barcodes with your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to use Dymo Stamps VIDEO
- LabelWriter Printers Specs and Print Widths
- QR Codes on Custom Labels
- Rhino Industrial Printers Information
- Rhino Labels Information
- What are Essential Oils
- Where Can I Buy Ink for My Dymo Printer
- White Papers
- Zebra Desktop Printer Guide