The most important part of your packaging is the label. Without an amazing label, nobody's going to try the delicious recipe that's inside.
We want to make sure you create a custom label as amazing as your food, so here's a quick 10 step starting guide covering the important aspects of a food label design. Hopefully we can help spark some ideas, but ultimately, the coolness of the design rests on your creativity and ability to add personal touches.
1. Measure your packaging and the area the label will cover.
2. Choose three words you want your design to convey.
3. Choose a color scheme that works with your logo.
4. Write down everything your label needs to include.
5. Choose an imaginative (but not too abstract) name for your product
6. Think of an animal or object as a "mascot" for the product (e.g. the coca-cola polar bear)
7. Put it all together.
8. Add a joke or a super short version of your company's story if it's a neat story.
9. Simplify. Cut out anything that doesn't relate to the three words from step 2.
9b. Simplify again.
10. Get a custom label quote!
And those are the steps on how to design a great custom small bottle label. Getting stuck on anything? We have an amazing custom label team and a pretty talented graphic designer available.
Just give us a call or shoot us an email with your label requirements and what you're looking for. We'll help make sure you get the perfect custom label for your product.