Connecticut Medical Cannabis Rx Direct Thermal Compatible Labels
- Buy 4 Rolls for $8.68 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 Rolls for $8.28 each and save 8%
- Buy 12 Rolls for $7.81 each and save 14%
- Buy 24 Rolls for $7.58 each and save 16%
- Buy 48 Rolls for $6.05 each and save 33%
Connecticut Medical Cannabis Rx Direct Thermal Compatible Labels Description
Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers.
Connecticut Medical Cannabis Rx Direct Thermal Compatible Labels are compliant with Palliative Use of Marijuana Act & HB 5389. They indicate the contents of the package/product and are pre-printed with a green Connecticut state symbol and cannabis leaf.
The label includes printable areas for cannabis strain, product weight in ounces and grams, and a space for noting if the marijuana is Indica, Sativa, or a Hybrid. The warning reads: "Medication in this package was produced and distributed in compliance with the Palliative Use of Marijuana Act & HB 5389. It may be legally possessed by a qualiﬁed patient. Unlawful to redistribute. Use only as directed by your physician. WARNING! May cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy equipment while under the inﬂuence of this medication. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN."
These labels are direct thermal printer Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers and many other Direct Thermal Printers. Quickly print one, or hundreds of labels, on demand and save valuable time and money.
Product details and specifications:
- Label Compatible with Direct Thermal Printers
- Compatible with All Dymo 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
- 500 labels per roll, priced per roll
- 1" x 3" (25.4mm x 76.2mm)
- Print your own cannabis product labels on demand
- Includes all required information and a state and cannabis leaf graphic for easy identification.
- Made in the U.S.A
- LabelValue.com brand
- Free shipping
For Questions, Comments, Customization or to Order by Phone: 1(800)750-7764.
Note: LabelValue is not responsible for adherence to labeling guidelines or regulations for any industry application. Please ensure your use of labels is compliant with the regulations in your industry.
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|