California Prop 65 Cannabis Regulatory Label
- Buy 2 for $14.45 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for $12.95 each and save 19%
- Buy 12 for $11.95 each and save 25%
- Buy 24 for $10.45 each and save 34%
California Prop 65 Cannabis Regulatory Labels are a warning regulatory cannabis label required to be on all marijuana products and packaging starting August 30, 2018 by law in California. For more details on this new regulation please consult the OEHHA regulations page: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations
The text of the label reads: "WARNING: This product can expose you to marijuana smoke, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov."
The label also includes the Yellow Warning symbol with black outline and black exclamation mark in the center.
Each roll comes with 1000 high quality semi-gloss labels with permanent adhesive and a glossy finish.
Save time & money by making sure you are up to date with current California Regulations of your marijuana products.
Product details and specifications:
- Preprinted color Semi-gloss label with permanent adhesive
- 1000 labels per roll, priced per roll
- 1-1/2" x 1-5/8" (38 mm x 41.2750 mm)
- California Regulatory Prop 65 Marijuana Warning Label
- California medical cannabis warning labels for mandated application to marijuana products for products manufactured after August 30, 2018.
- Durable Materials
- Permanent Adhesive
- Made in the U.S.A
- LabelValue.com brand
- Free shipping
For Questions, Comments, Customization or to Order by Phone: 1(800)750-7764.
Note: LabelValue is not responsible for adherence to labeling guidelines or regulations for any industry application. Please ensure your use of labels is compliant with the regulations in your industry.
|Labels Per Roll||1000|
|Label Material||Semi-Gloss Paper|