The most important part of your beer bottle is the label. Without an amazing label, nobody's going to try the incredible brew that's inside. We want to make sure you create a label as amazing as your beer, so here's a quick how to covering the important aspects of a beer bottle design.
Hopefully we can help spark some ideas, but ultimately, the coolness of the design rests on your creativity.
1. Measure your beer bottle and the area the label will cover
2. Choose three words you want your design to convey
3. Choose a color scheme that works with your logo
4. Write down everything your label needs to include
5. Choose an imaginative name for your beer
6. Try using an animal or object as a "mascot" for the beer
7. Put it all together
8. Add a joke or a super short version of your company's story
10. Cut out anything that doesn't relate to the three words from step
11. Simplify again
12. Get a label quote
And those are the steps on how to design a beautiful beer bottle label. Getting stuck on anything? We have an amazing custom label team and a pretty stinkin' talented graphic designer available. Just give us a call or shoot us an email with your label requirements and what you're looking for. We'll help make sure you get the perfect label for your beer.