SATO 2"x1" Removable Labels
- Buy 2 Rolls for $14.04 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 Rolls for $12.05 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 Rolls for $10.70 each and save 29%
- Buy 40 Rolls for $9.46 each and save 37%
- Buy 160 Rolls for $8.16 each and save 46%
SATO 2"x1" Removable Labels Description
SATO Removable labels are manufactured with a coated direct thermal label and removable adhesive.
- Bright White Direct Thermal Labels
- Compatible with Direct Thermal Printers
- LabelValue.com brand labels
- 2" x 1"
- 1280 Labels per roll
- Perforation between labels
- 4" Outside diameter
- 1" core
Removable SATO Labels
Removable labels are a type of label that can be removed from the surface it is attached to without leaving adhesive residue on or damaging the label itself. Made with a special type of adhesive that is not as sticky as the adhesive used on permanent labels.
Removable SATO labels are used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Temporary labeling: Removable labels are ideal for temporary labeling, such as labeling items for sale or shipping. They can be easily removed when they are no longer needed, without leaving any residue behind.
- Sensitive surfaces: Removable labels can be used to label sensitive surfaces, such as electronics or furniture. The adhesive on removable labels is less likely to damage these surfaces than the adhesive on permanent labels.
To remove a removable label, simply peel off the backing and apply the label to the desired surface. When you are finished with the label, you can easily remove it by peeling it off on one corner and pulling it off the product.
Here are some additional tips for using removable SATO labels:
- Make sure the surface you are applying the label to is clean and dry. This will help the adhesive to bond properly.
- Apply the label smoothly, flat, and evenly. This will help to prevent air bubbles from forming under the label.
- SATO Printers
|Labels Per Roll||1280|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|