Rhino 4200 Industrial Label Printer Description
Grow your reputation professionally using the Dymo Rhino 4200 Industrial Label Maker to get labeling jobs done fast and done right. The QWERTY keyboard allows you to navigate the keyboard easily and with the “Hot Key” shortcuts you can quickly create and format wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes, fixed-length labels, and breaker labels. New features have been added to the traditional Rhino printer to improve efficiency and usability. The new “Favorites” key allows you access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms, and the “Custom” key allows you to customize and save settings for individual label formats. The Dymo Rhino 4200 industrial label maker provides industrial-strength labeling versatility, allowing you to print 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, and 3/4" wide labels in a variety of colors and materials. This label machine even allows you to print directly onto heat-shrink tubes.
- Computer-style QWERTY keyboard is easy to navitage
- Shortcut, one-touch “hot keys” make creating and formatting labels a simple task
- Achieve versatility with a variety of materials and colors while maintaining industrial strength
- Access your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms quickly with the “Favorites” key
- Save time by creating and saving custom settings, accessible via “Custom” key
- 6 AA batteries or optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Free shipping
Printer Return Policy
Printer returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturers box.
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Compatible Print Widths||1/4" to 3/4"|
|USB Connect for PC or Mac||Yes|
|Line Printing||5 lines|