Free Shipping on Every In-Stock Order in the USA!
LabelValue Coronavirus Updates

USDA Organic Labels .75"

ITEM# LV-Organic4



Save $12.30 or 49 %

  • Buy 2+
  • Buy 4+
  • Buy 12+
  • $12.15 ea.
  • $11.54 ea.
  • $10.44 ea.

x $12.65 = $12.65
Subscribe to save 5%

Save 5% Off All Auto-Orders!

1. Shop for the items you always use.
2. Choose an order schedule that works best for you. You can always change the timing, quantity or address as needed in the future.
3. Get 5% off + free shipping on every order that is automatically placed, beginning with your next order!

Free shipping in the USA.
Ships today. Details

Ship Free Today

Applies only to order made by 4:30 EST on today's date.
Expedited shipping options are available at checkout.

Learn about customization options.

Custom Labels

All of our brand labels are available for full customization. We can print custom text and graphics in full color on hundreds of sizes or material options. To speak with one of our custom label experts, contact us directly at 800-750-7764 or click here to find out about Custom Labels.

Frequently Purchased Together
Price for all selected: $39.55

USDA Organic Labels .75" Description

USDA Organic Glossy Labels - .75" Round (LV-Organic4) are designed to draw the eye and increase sales for your organic products. These bright green and white USDA Organic labels are perfect for use on food and personal care products, as well as any other certified organic products. According to a 2010 Nielsen report, 24 percent of North American consumers who were surveyed said that they chose to buy organic. Capitalize on the growing interest in organic by placing these durable organic labels on all your organic products.

To wear the USDA organic label, products must contain at least 95% organic ingredients, with the remaining 5% of ingredients being non-organic allowed ingredients. To learn more about the certification process, visit the USDA website.

  • These labels meet NOP labeling requirements
  • Increase sales with USDA Organic labels on all of your organic products
  • .75” gloss laminated circle
  • Green on white background 
  • Text reads USDA Organic
  • 1000 labels per roll
  • Permanent adhesive
  • 1” core

Note: People or companies who label their products as "organic" or "USDA Organic" knowing they do not meet USDA standards can be fined up to $11,000 for each violation. Read more here.

Model: LV-Organic4
Free Shipping

USDA Organic Labels .75" Specifications

    Labels Per Roll1000
    Material (Face Stock)Paper

Model: LV-Organic4
Free Shipping

You may also be interested in
$10.65 - $12.95
$3.95 - $6.95
$8.07 - $12.95
$8.07 - $12.95