Honeywell/Metrologic VoyagerCG MS9540 Barcode Reader Description
Metrologic VoyagerCG MS9540 Scanners (now owned by Honeywell) are hand held single line wired laser scanners featuring patented infrared activation and decode all standard 1D bar codes including GS1 DataBar. The VoyagerCG MS9540 includes CodeGate technology making this an ideal scanner for stacked barcodes – zeroes in on the desired code and completed data transmission with the push of a single button. The Voyager may be used as a hand held device or as a fixed presentation scanner when mounted with the included stand.
- Manufacturers Part Number P/N MK9540-72A38 (Light Grey)
- CodeGate Technology.
- Aggressive performance in a lightweight design.
- Easy to use - 650 nanometer highly visible laser allowing the user to place the line on precisely on the bar code.
- .96mW peak laser power.
- Integrated EAS antenna.
- Scans all D1 bar code symbologies up to 80 data characters and 249mm or 9.8” in size.
- Scans at up to 72+2 lines per second.
- Measures 7.8” tall, 1.6” deep, 4” wide at the head and weighs 5.25 oz.
- PC Keyboard, Wedge, RS232, Light Pen Emulation, IBM 468X/469X, Stand alone keyboard and USB interfaces.
- FlashROM updated firmware from any PC – service provided free by Metrologic.
- Rugged and designed to withstand 5’ drops.
- 5 year warranty.
- This item only ships in the contiguous 48 states
- FCC, Class 1 Laser, ICES and EN55022 Class B Certified.
No open box returns of bar code scanners, Zebra and Cognitive printers are accepted. Bar code scanners, Zebra and Cognitive printers are subject to 25% restocking fee. A restocking fee could be applicable for returned and or refused deliveries. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels to original manufacturers box; use outer carton or similar box as provided in original shipment.
|Scan speed||72 scans per second|