HoneyWell 2" x 1" Removable Labels
- Buy 2 Rolls for $14.04 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 Rolls for $12.05 each and save 20%
- Buy 20 Rolls for $10.70 each and save 29%
- Buy 40 Rolls for $9.46 each and save 37%
- Buy 160 Rolls for $8.16 each and save 46%
HoneyWell 2" x 1" Removable Labels Description
Honeywell Removable labels are manufactured with a coated direct thermal label and removable adhesive. Removable Honeywell labels can be used to label sensitive surfaces, such as electronics or furniture. The adhesive on removable labels is less likely to damage these electronics than permanent adhesive labels.
- Bright White Direct Thermal Labels
- Compatible with Direct Thermal Printers
- LabelValue.com brand labels
- 1280 Labels per roll
- Perforation between labels
- 4" Outside diameter
- 1" core
Removable Honeywell Labels
Removable labels are a type of label that can be removed from the surface it is attached to without leaving adhesive residue on or damaging the label itself. Made with a special type of adhesive that is not as sticky as the adhesive used on permanent labels.
Removable labels are used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Temporary labeling: Removable labels are ideal for temporary labeling, such as labeling items for sale or shipping. They can be easily removed when they are no longer needed, without leaving any residue behind.
- Labels that need to be changed frequently: Removable labels can be used for labels that need to be changed frequently, such as price tags or inventory labels. This is because they can be easily removed and replaced without damaging the surface they are attached to.
- Honeywell Label Printers
|Labels Per Roll||1280|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|