Hazard Class 9 Miscellaneous Labels
- Buy 2 Rolls for $16.73 each and save 1%
- Buy 5 Rolls for $15.31 each and save 9%
- Buy 10 Rolls for $14.53 each and save 14%
- Buy 25 Rolls for $13.99 each and save 17%
- Buy 50 Rolls for $12.89 each and save 24%
- Buy 100 Rolls for $10.70 each and save 37%
Hazard Class 9 Miscellaneous Goods Shipping and Handling Labels are durable labels resistant to weather and other environmental concerns. These labels are required for shipping goods containing lithium ion batteries and other hazardous class 9 materials. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) updated requirements in 2015 regarding lithium ion battery transport, including these Class 9 miscellaneous labels on all ground transportation of class 9 hazardous goods.
At 300 labels per roll with free shipping and bulk discounts, these Hazard Class 9 Labels are a great value.
- 101 x 101mm (4" x 4")
- 300 Labels per Roll
- Hazard 9 Symbol
- Class 9 Label
- Caution and warning labels
- Shipping and handling labels
- Class 9 Miscellaneous labels
- Made in the USA
- High-quality gloss paper
- Permanent adhesive
- DOT Requirements (read more here)
- Interested in customizing? Contact us at 800.750.7764
Class 9 Label
Class 9 Labels warn others about the containments of your package. A Class 9 label will keep your shipment compliant with PHMSA requirements.
Easy Peel and Apply With Labels On Rolls
With labels on rolls you can simply peel off your class 9 labels and stick them on fast where needed. With 300 labels per roll you will have a large supply of these labels at your disposal.
These class 9 labels have permanent adhesive. Once applied, This will make your label hard to remove. Be sure to apply the label to a clean flat dry surface. A wet or dirty surface will prevent proper adhesion.
|Labels Per Roll||300|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|