Hazard Class 9 Miscellaneous Labels
- Buy 2 Rolls for $17.91 each and save 1%
- Buy 5 Rolls for $16.40 each and save 9%
- Buy 10 Rolls for $15.56 each and save 14%
- Buy 25 Rolls for $14.98 each and save 17%
- Buy 50 Rolls for $13.81 each and save 24%
- Buy 100 Rolls for $11.46 each and save 37%
Hazard Class 9 Miscellaneous Labels Description
Hazard Class 9 Miscellaneous Goods Shipping and Handling Labels are durable labels resistant to weather and other environmental concerns. These labels are required for shipping goods containing lithium-ion batteries and other hazardous class 9 materials. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) updated requirements in 2015 regarding lithium-ion battery transport, including these Class 9 miscellaneous labels on all ground transportation of class 9 hazardous goods.
At 300 labels per roll with free shipping and bulk discounts, these Hazard Class 9 Labels are a great value.
- 101 x 101mm (4" x 4")
- 300 Labels per Roll
- Hazard 9 Symbol
- Class 9 Label
- Caution and warning labels
- Shipping and handling labels
- Class 9 Miscellaneous labels
- Made in the USA
- High-quality gloss paper
- Permanent adhesive
- DOT Requirements (read more here)
- Interested in customizing? Contact LabelValue today!
Class 9 Label
Class 9 Labels warn others about the containments of your package. A Class 9 label will keep your shipment compliant with PHMSA requirements.
Easy Peel and Apply With Labels On Rolls
With labels on rolls you can simply peel off your class 9 labels and stick them on fast where needed. With 300 labels per roll you will have a large supply of these labels at your disposal.
These class 9 labels have permanent adhesive. Once applied, This will make your label hard to remove. Be sure to apply the label to a clean flat dry surface. A wet or dirty surface will prevent proper adhesion.
|Labels Per Roll||300|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|