Dymo LV-30336 Durable Polypropylene Labels - 1 x 2-1/8"
- Buy 4 Rolls for $22.98 each and save 1%
- Buy 12 Rolls for $21.89 each and save 6%
- Buy 24 Rolls for $20.79 each and save 11%
- Buy 64 Rolls for $19.69 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 Rolls for $17.50 each and save 25%
Dymo 30336 Compatible (LV-30336) Polypropylene Labels are Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers.
These labels are ideal for those occasions when you need a label that will stand up against harsh environments and damaging spills. These 30336 compatible polypropylene labels are scratch- and water-resistant and can withstand a greater level of wear and tear, as opposed to regular paper labels. These labels are comparable to the Dymo 30336 labels are 100% compatible with any of the Dymo LabelWriter series printers. Each roll contains 500 self-adhesive labels measuring 1" x 2-1/8" and are available for free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement.
- LabelValue.com Brand compare to Dymo 30336
- Polypropylene material (waterproof and scratch resistant)
- Tear resistant
- Polypropylene is waterproof and resist fading & discoloration characteristic of standard paper labels
- Strong permanent acrylic adhesive
- Label Dimensions 1” x 2-1/8”
- 500 labels per roll
- Small Rectangle Labels
- FREE Shipping
- Fully Guaranteed by the LabelValue.com Promise
- 100% Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
Multiple use labels are perfect for random labeling jobs. Perfect for labeling drawers, plastic bins, shelves and other items around the house or business. Rectangle labels can help keep all your items identified and organized. Print individual labels one at a time, or print off many at once! No ink is required as the dymo printers use direct thermal printing without ink.
White File Folder & Address Labels
Apply these dymo labels to folders and organize all your documents. The possibilities are unlimited on how you print labels!
Water Resistant Direct Thermal Labels
Labels on rolls are simple to print fast and are water resistant. Polypropylene labels are also tear resistant.
Permanent Adhesive Labels
These Dymo labels have a permanent adhesive that will bond with your surface. This will make your label hard to remove. Be sure to apply the label to a clean flat dry surface. A wet or dirty surface will prevent label adhesion.
100% Compatible with All Dymo 450 LabelWriter Series and Earlier models
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|