Dymo LV-004-3031 2-up Polypropylene Labels
- Buy 2 for $22.72 each and save 1%
- Buy 6 for $20.65 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $19.61 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 for $17.54 each and save 24%
Dymo Compatible Labels LV-004-3031 - 2 up 1-1/2" x 1/2” are frequently used in laboratory testing environments. They are made of polypropylene, a material that is scratch- and water-resistant and can stand up better against solvents, liquids and frequent handling than regular paper labels. They can handle extreme temperatures ranging from -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C). These labels are available with FREE SHIPPING and no minimum purchase requirement.
- 2 Up Label Dimensions 1-1/2" x 1/2"
- 1500 labels per roll
- Color = White
- Thermal Labels
- Service temperatures -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C)
- Popular with Cadex ® testing equipment
- Perfect for labeling laboratory specimens
- Polypropylene material (waterproof and scratch resistant)
- Strong permanent acrylic adhesive
- 100% compatible with your Dymo LabelWriter printer
- The Dymo Label Software does not contain a template for this label. This label is designed for use with custom software.
- Fully Guaranteed by the LabelValue.com Promise
- FREE Shipping
Questions or Order by Phone 1(800)750-7764
Dymo LabelWriter Printers
CoStar LabelWriter Printers
|Labels Per Roll||1500|
|Core Diameter (in)||1"|