Dymo LV-004-3031 2-up Polypropylene Labels - 1-1/2 x 1/2" Laboratory Labels
- Buy 2 for $22.72 each and save 1%
- Buy 6 for $20.65 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $19.61 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 for $17.54 each and save 24%
Dymo Compatible Laboratory Durable, Waterpoof Labels (LV-004-3031) are Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers.
Frequently used in laboratory and medical testing environments.
They are made of polypropylene, a material that is scratch and water-resistant and can stand up better against solvents, liquids and frequent handling than regular paper labels.
These labels can handle extreme temperatures ranging from -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C). These labels are available with free shipping and no minimum purchase requirement.
- Individual Label Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 1/2"
- 1500 labels per roll
- 2-Up Label Format
- Color: White
- Service temperatures: -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C)
- Popular with Cadex ® testing equipment
- Perfect for labeling laboratory specimens
- Polypropylene material (waterproof and scratch resistant)
- Strong permanent acrylic adhesive
- 100% Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
- The Dymo Label Software does not contain a template for this label. This label is designed for use with custom software.
- Fully Guaranteed by the LabelValue.com Promise
- FREE Shipping
Questions or Order by Phone 800-750-7764
- Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
CoStar LabelWriter Printers
|Labels Per Roll||1500|
|Core Diameter (in)||1"|