Dymo LV-004-3031 2-up Polypropylene Labels - 1-1/2 x 1/2" Laboratory Labels
- Buy 2 Rolls for $25.79 each and save 1%
- Buy 6 Rolls for $23.45 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 Rolls for $22.27 each and save 15%
- Buy 40 Rolls for $19.91 each and save 24%
Dymo LV-004-3031 2-up Polypropylene Labels - 1-1/2 x 1/2" Laboratory Labels Description
Do you need your lab equipment labeled like test tubes, Vials, specimen containers, petri dishes and flasks? These are perfect for inventory lab printing labels.
Durable Dymo Laboratory Water resistant Labels (LV-004-3031) are Compatible with Dymo 450 LabelWriter Printers. Laboratory labels for medical testing environments. Print your laboratory labels fast with a direct thermal printer.
- Individual Label Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 1/2"
- 1500 labels per roll
- 2-Up Label Format
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Lab Chemical Resistant
- Polypropylene material (water and scratch resistant)
- Color: White
- Service temperatures: -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C)
- Popular with Cadex ® testing equipment
- Perfect for labeling laboratory specimens
- Strong permanent acrylic adhesive
- 100% Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
- The Dymo Label Software does not contain a template for this label. This label is designed for use with custom software.
- Fully Guaranteed by the LabelValue.com Promise
- FREE Shipping
Durable Laboratory Labels
These lab labels are manufactured with polypropylene, a material that is scratch, water, and oil-resistant. If you need a durable laboratory label this is it. Laboratory polypropylene labels are more durable compared to regular paper labels which can deteriorate and rip fast.
These labels can handle extreme temperatures ranging from -75F to +200F (-59°C to +93°C). These labels are available with free shipping and no minimum purchase requirement.
Laboratory labels are used in thousands of laboratories everyday nationwide all over in America. Many laboratories print patient information on blood vials. Or used on petri dishes to label specimens. Use labels on Petri dishes to identify which specimens it contains.
Custom Laboratory Labels
Do you need custom Laboratory labels with your logo? Make custom laboratory labels here. Labelvalue can print all your custom Laboratory labels for medical labeling in the laboratory. Make your own custom medical labels.
- All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
CoStar LabelWriter Printers
|Labels Per Roll||1500|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|