Let the Dymo Label Writer 450 Label Printer take the hassles out of label printing and get Free Shipping on this label printer.
The Dymo 450 series LabelWriters are the most advanced desktop label printers ever developed by Dymo. Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO® Productivity Software, featuring the new DYMO Label version 8, DYMO File and Address Fixer.
Dymo LabelWriter Printers enable you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder, and barcode labels, plus name badges and more – all without the extra work and hassles of printing sheet labels on a standard printer.
With this Dymo 450 Label Printer, your office will label faster. Mail smarter. Look sharper.
DYMO Label version 8 software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder, and barcode labels, plus name badges, and more—all from your PC or Mac.
- Print up to 51 labels per minute*
- No expensive ink or toner needed, ever
- Print labels directly from Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook®, QuickBooks®, and other popular programs
Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book – just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the Quick Print widget Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and hassles of sheet labels
- Correct US addresses and ZIP codes with included Address Fixer™ software (Requires Internet connection)
- Convert stacks of paper documents to space-saving digital files with included DYMO File™ LT software***
- Choose from 60+ label styles and layouts
- Browse all available label layouts on screen – quickly find the best label for any job
- Conserve power with new “sleep mode”
- Model: 1752264 Replaces Dymo Labelwriter 400
- Limit of 4 printers per customer
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS and FOOTNOTES:
- USB connected; includes cords, cables, software, instructions and starter labels
- 2 year limited warranty
*4-line address label
**Windows only; requires scanner with document feeder. Scans up to 200 pages per month.
Printer Return Policy Printer: returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturer's box.
|Print Methods||Direct Thermal|
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Print Speed||51 labels per minute|
|Minimum Print Width||0.56"|
|Software Included||Dymo Label Version 8, Dymo File TM and Address FixerTM|