Do Not Spin Labels
- Buy 3 Rolls for $6.86 each and save 24%
- Buy 12 Rolls for $6.28 each and save 30%
- Buy 24 Rolls for $5.70 each and save 37%
Do Not Spin Labels Description
Do not spin labels in a laboratory are typically used to communicate important safety instructions to do no spin the vial.
Do not spin labels warn that the vial should not be centrifuged or subjected to high-speed spinning in laboratory centrifuges.
- 500 Labels Per roll
- .375"x 1.625"
- 1" Core
- Aggressive permanent adhesive
- Adhesive temperature range of -65 to 220 Fahrenheit
- Item: LV-MPSR8
Do Not Spin Laboratory Labels
Centrifugation is a common laboratory technique used to separate substances based on their density, and it involves spinning samples at high speeds. However, not all samples or containers can withstand this process, and certain materials may be damaged or compromised if subjected to centrifugation.
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|