Custom Tickets with Tear-Away Stubs 1-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Buy 20 for $6.16 each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for $4.09 each and save 37%
- Buy 100 for $2.54 each and save 61%
- Buy 250 for $2.17 each and save 66%
- Buy 500 for $2.02 each and save 69%
These custom printed tickets with tear-away stubs are the perfect solution for anyone in need of professionally printed tickets for sporting events, fundraisers, and other school and community events. Each ticket can be customized with your own logo or graphics and includes sequential numbering. The perforated ticket stub allows for easy tear-away. 20 tickets per sheet. Minimum order of 10 sheets
1. Select quantity.
2. Email artwork
3. Sequential number range.
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF label template:
- 1. Download the Free Tear Away Ticket Template 1-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to email@example.com. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
Reviewing PDF Proofs
Once the PDF artwork is received and evaluated, we will send an imposed proof back to you for approval. If you require assistance formatting or adjusting artwork, we have an experienced graphic artist who is available to help for an additional fee.
Need help designing your label? Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
|Labels per Sheet||10|