Custom Beverage Labels
- Buy 1000 Labels for $0.21 each and save 16%
- Buy 5000 Labels for $0.04 each and save 84%
- Buy 10000 Labels for $0.02 each and save 92%
- Buy 50000 Labels for $0.01 each and save 96%
- Make Your own custom Beverage labels
- Enjoy FREE SHIPPING with your order!
Choose Your Custom Product Label Size
Custom Beverage Labels On Rolls
Label Materials For Your Product Labels
- White Semi-Gloss Paper Labels - White semi-gloss paper material is a bright white semi-gloss material. It is our most economical choice and is ideal for dry, indoor applications.
- White Film (BOPP) - One of the most popular choices with customers. Especially with beverage labels. White film material is a premium durable polypropylene material with an aggressive permanent adhesive that can withstand more wear and tear than paper material.
- Clear Film (BOPP) - Clear film material is a durable polypropylene material that is translucent. This material is similar to white BOPP and can repel water & oils.
- Silver Film (BOPP) - Silver film has a bright silver coating and is as durable as white BOPP. This is Ideal for outdoor applications or for unique label designs that utilize a metallic appearance.
- Classic White Textured Wine Label Paper - Ultra-white solar laid label paper with a textured tactile pattern. This material is designed for wine labeling with good water resistance and a timeless feel.
- Brown Kraft Paper - Brown Kraft Paper has an exceptionally tactile, textured look and feel. It maintains similar durability to the White Semi-Gloss Paper but with a textured brown appearance.
- Direct Thermal Paper - Direct thermal paper is white paper that can be printed on by thermal printers. Ideal for use in Zebra, Dymo, or other similar printers, with a general-purpose adhesive.
- Thermal Transfer Paper (Writable & Printable) - This bright white premium paper material can be written or printed on without smearing. Select no finish or Thermal Transfer Printable Varnish for finishing.
- Thermal Transfer Opaque Cover-Up Paper- This thick white thermal transfer compatible material is meant to cover up previously printed labels or packaging and is thick and opaque.
- Removable Adhesive Direct Thermal Paper - Direct Thermal Paper for use in label printers such as Zebra, TSC, Dymo etc. This material has a removable adhesive.
- Removable Adhesive White Semi-Gloss Paper - This material features the same face stock as white semi-gloss paper material. However, the adhesive is removable.
- Squeezable White Film (BOPP) - A label material designed to stand up to the rigors of handling, squeezing, and long-life durability. The 2.2mm White Poly film is designed for non-rigid packaging.
- Direct Thermal Polypropylene - Direct thermal polypropylene is a durable film material designed to withstand tough environmental conditions. It is tearproof and water-resistant and can be used to print on in direct thermal printers.
Label Material Finish
Once you have chosen your label material, you can choose your finish.
- Gloss Laminate - Gloss laminate is a thin plastic film used for protection. It is more durable than varnish and is able to resist more serious scuffs.
- Matte Laminate - Matte laminate is a thin plastic film used for protection against scuffs. It is more durable than varnish and is able to resist more serious scuffs.
- Gloss Varnish - Gloss varnish is our most economical label finish choice. Varnish is a liquid coating that is added to the surface of the label for protection.
- Matte Varnish - Matte varnish is an affordable varnish similar to gloss varnish, but with a matte appearance. This varnish is a cost-effective way to give your labels a matte look.
- Thermal Transfer Printable Varnish - Thermal transfer printable varnish has a special coating for use in thermal transfer printers.
- Thermal Transfer Printable Laminate - Thermal transfer printable laminate has a special coating for use in thermal transfer printers.
- UV Outdoor Gloss Laminate - UV outdoor gloss laminate is used for extreme durability. This laminate has a glossy appearance and provides up to 2 years of UV & protection from the elements.
- No Finish (No Lamination or Varnish) - If your label does not require a finish, you can select this option. Note: We do not recommend this option, as this will greatly reduce the durability of your label.