Position Available: Assistant Flexographic Press Operator
Are you a motivated individual looking to make an impact in a growing company and industry? Are you resourceful and driven to find answers to unique problems? Are you someone who is always looking to learn and improve in your career?
Label Value Labels is seeking 1st and 2nd Shift Press Operator Assistants for our Flexographic and Digital Packaging Manufacturing facility in Tampa, Florida.
The Assistant Press Operator duties include but not limited to:
- Staging jobs for label press operators.
- Maintaining materials necessary for production jobs - print plates, dies, ink, etc.
- Packing and Boxing finished products as they are produced.
- Boxing and staging completed orders for shipment.
- Taking inventory of stock products.
- General warehouse duties including cleaning and organizing.
- Using a Windows based computer to print labels on a thermal label printer.
- Performing other duties as required.
A successful candidate will have experience and qualifications as follows:
- Candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least 18 years of age.
- Self motivated.
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- Conscience of work product, safety, and good attention to detail.
- Must have good mechanical ability & aptitude.
- Ability to lift product bins (up to 70 lbs) and stand for long periods.
- Printing experience is a plus.
- Computer experience a plus.
- Must be able to speak fluent English
- Background, drug, and reference check will be required.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and dependable transportation.
- Resume with professional references required.
- Pay: 10.50 - 14.00 per hr based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Benefits
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
Label Value is consistently recognized as one of the top small businesses in the Tampa Bay area, earning recognition as one of the Tampa Bay Fast 50 companies two years in a row, voted one of Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010, annually honored on the Inc. Magazine 5000 list for privately held, employee-based firms in the U.S., and most recently earning Semi-Finalist honors in the 2015 Tampa Chamber’s Small Business of the Year Awards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour