LabelValue Custom Labels is seeking a 2nd Shift Press Operator position in our Flexographic and Digital Label & Packaging Manufacturing facility in Tampa, Florida.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Production Manager Tim Hutchinson at this email with any questions regarding the position.
Second shift schedule is 3:15 PM to 11:15 – Monday through Friday
A successful candidate will have experience and qualifications as follows:
- Candidate should have a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- Conscience of work product, safety, and good attention to detail.
- Must have good mechanical ability, aptitude and be able to read and comprehend measurements on a ruler.
- Ability to lift product bins (up to 60 lbs) and stand for long periods.
- Have previous experience with Mark Andy Flexo press, 4-Color Process and multi-color printing or Digicon Series press.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Must be able to properly determine color.
- Background, drug screen, and reference check will be required.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and dependable transportation.
- Resume with professional references required.
- Must be Reliable and Punctual
- Must have good communication skills.
General Press Operator duties including but not limited to:
- Set-up press to Production Job specifications.
- Operate an Mark Andy Flexographic press or Digicon Series 3 Press.
- Maintain materials necessary for production jobs - print plates, dies, ink, etc.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and cleanup on the press.
- Maintain quality checks throughout the production run.
- Maintain an organized working environment.
- Must be able to multi-task, performing other duties as required to help meet production goals
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Benefits
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 /hour, commensurate with experience.