Veterinary Prescription Labels w/ Warning 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Buy 4 for $19.61 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $18.76 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $16.69 each and save 16%
- Buy 40 for $13.63 each and save 32%
- Buy 80 for $12.84 each and save 36%
- Buy 120 for $11.70 each and save 41%
Veterinary Prescription Labels w/ Warning 1-3/4 x 2-3/4" are Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers.
Designed to grab the customer's attention on your prescription bottles with its bright red warning at the bottom, reading Keep Out of Children's Reach | For Veterinary Use Only.
Unlike many prescription labels, these veterinary labels provide a white strip of paper at the bottom of the label, under the warning, that can be removed.
Each roll contains 500 bright white labels and is designed to print perfect labels from your Dymo LabelWriter series printer, your Zebra printer or your Eltron 1" core direct thermal printer.
Veterinary Labels with Warning (LV-Vet 8) Product Details and specifications:
- Blank/White Labels
- Label Dimensions 1-3/4 x 2-3/4"
- Warning at the bottom by the scoring
- 3/8ths of an inch scored and removable at the bottom for smaller prescription bottles
- 500 labels per roll
- Self sticking adhesive just peel and stick
- Compatible with major Veterinary Practice software
- LabelValue.com Brand - Compare to paramedical labels TL-20 / TL-10 / M-158
- Free Shipping
- Fully Guaranteed by the LabelValue.com Promise
- Works with the following software:
- Complete Clinic
- DVM Manager
- Paws Practice
- and others
SAVE 55% Compared to Dymo MSRP
- Compatible with All 450 Series and Earlier LabelWriter Printers
- Zebra printers
- Eltron 1" core direct thermal printers
Don’t forget… we offer substantial quantity discounts for bulk orders
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Core Diameter (in)||1"|