- 800 750-7764
LabelValue.com offers Free Shipping for all US stock item orders* with no minimum order amount. Free Shipping will be via USPS or UPS depending on weight of items purchased. USPS Priority, 2 Business Day, and Overnight services are available/optional at checkout if you need to receive your order sooner. All stock item orders are shipped the same business day if received by 4:00 PM EST.** All order shipped FOB Tampa, Florida.
*Stock items refer to non-custom printed items. Custom printed items may be subject to shipping charges.
**Custom printed items require an additional 2 days production time.
USA Domestic Shipping Options
Free Shipping 5-10 Business Days:
Free shipping for all US stock item orders regardless of size or weight. Items shipped either USPS First Class, USPS Parcel Post, or UPS.
USPS Priority Upgrade 3-5 Business Day Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail orders are priced based on weight. Usually, you can expect to pay between $4.95 and $9.95 for this option for most orders. This is a great value option for lighter weight orders (< 12lbs) since the post office can usually deliver any priority package within 3-5 business days. USPS Priority is available only within the USA.
2 Business Day Shipping:
2 Business Day shipping is guaranteed by the 2nd business day and is strictly based on the weight of the order. This option is usually slightly more than the Priority Mail option, but is guaranteed to be at its destination by the 2nd business day.
Standard Overnight rates are also available at checkout. This is the fastest guaranteed shipping method we offer. Any order with this shipping option is guaranteed to be delivered the next business day.
UPS Ground Shipments:
Most orders that weigh over 3 pounds will ship United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground unless an expedited shipping option is selected at checkout. Determine normal transit time in business days for UPS shipments made from Labelvalue.com's Tampa warehouse to your home or office using the following chart. Please note transit times are in business days - UPS holidays and weekends are excluded.
All sales and rates displayed on LabelValue.com are in US dollars - your individual conversion rate will be based on exchange rates determined by your credit card issuer.
Most orders will ship UPS with an average shipping time of 4-7 business days to Canada.
NOTE: Shipping rates displayed on LabelValue.com do not include the $CDN8 customs charge and do not include Canadian taxes and/or duties.
- How to Create Print Ready Artwork
- Custom Barbecue Sauce Labels
- Custom Beer Labels
- Custom Candle Labels
- Custom Candy Labels
- Custom Coffee Labels
- Custom Cosmetic Labels
- Custom E-Liquid Labels
- Custom Essential Oil Labels
- Custom Food & Beverage Labels
- Custom Health And Beauty Labels
- Custom Hot Sauce Labels
- Custom Household Goods Labels
- Custom Industrial Labels
- Custom Label Testimonials
- Custom Lip Balm Labels
- Custom Lotion Labels
- Custom Nutraceutical & Supplement Labels
- Custom Promotional Labels
- Custom Seasoning and Spice Labels
- Custom Soap Labels
- Custom Water Bottle Labels
- Custom Wine Labels
- What is the Difference Between Direct Thermal Printing and Thermal Transfer Printing
- Do you make oil and water resistant labels
- Dymo LabelWriter Videos How To Load Your Printer
- E-Liquid Bottles Label Sizes
- Glossary of Label Terms
- Glossary of Wine Terms
- How To Apply Wine Bottle Labels
- How to clean your Dymo LabelWriter 450 Series Printer VIDEO
- How to create CD and DVD labels on your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to Use Our Design Tool
- How to load and print your Dymo compatible labels
- How to make business cards with your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to make holiday gift tags with your Dymo printer VIDEO
- How to print barcodes with your Dymo LabelWriter Printer VIDEO
- How to use Dymo Stamps VIDEO
- Custom Label Design Webinar
- LabelWriter Printers Specs and Print Widths
- QR Codes on Custom Labels
- Rhino Industrial Printers Information
- Rhino Labels Information
- What are Essential Oils
- Where Can I Buy Ink for My Dymo Printer
- White Papers
- Zebra Desktop Printer Guide