Rhino 6000 Label Printer - Installers say the three benefits they want from a labeling tool are "EASY, EASY and EASY" - and we're happy to say that the new RHINO 6000 is exactly that. Ideal for high-end, demanding datacom, electrical, MRO, pro Audio/Video and other professionals, the RHINO 6000 is loaded with revolutionary, time-saving features. With exclusive "Hot Keys", you'll eliminate guesswork and enjoy fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types for marking wire and cable, terminal blocks, patch panels and much more. RHINO 6000's intuitive graphical interface lets you easily create, edit and preview multiple labels on the large backlit LCD. A library of over 250 easy-to-find industry terms and symbols helps you save typing time - plus save over 1,000 of your own custom labels and recall them instantly. A quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery, power-assisted label cutter, integrated impact bumper that protects against falls while allowing easy access to the label cartridge - we've just begun to scratch the surface of what the new RHINO 6000 can do. Free Shipping.
Because your labels are your signature, our crisp, clear thermal-transfer print technology won't allow anything to compromise their integrity - not moisture, heat, smearing, solvents, chemicals, or even UV rays. RHINO labels stick and stay stuck to all types of surfaces in harsh environments, and now the new RHINO 6000 can print on RHINO labels up to 1" wide!
See why RHINO 6000 will help you leave the jobsite fast, while leaving a long-lasting, professional impression behind.
Select from five materials in as many as five widths: 1/4" (6 mm), 3/8" (9 mm), 1/2" (12 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), and 1" (24 mm).
- Exclusive "Hot Keys" eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes
- Stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
- Uses thermal transfer print technology
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
- Accepts 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" RHINO labels
- Model 1734519
RHINO 6000 Industrial Labeling Tool includes:
- One 1" white vinyl
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- AC adapter
- CD with Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Registration Card
Printer Return Policy
Printer returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturers box.
|USB Connect for PC or Mac||Unavailable|
|Power Source||AA Batteries or AC Adapter|
|Size||4.9" (124.9mm) x 2.6" (65mm) x 9.7" (245.1mm)|