Rejected Inventory Labels 2" x 1"
- Buy 2 for $11.33 each and save 13%
- Buy 7 for $8.80 each and save 32%
- Buy 12 for $8.07 each and save 38%
Rejected Inventory Labels 2" x 1" (LV-Rejected) are perfect for screening your inventory for quality control. Use these labels to clearly denote which products do not meet company standards. The bold, crisp text clearly says "Rejected" and includes lines for writing the name of the person inspecting the product and the date. And don't worry about the labels falling off; these labels use an aggressive permanent adhesive and have a service temperature ranging from -65 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lines for writing name and date
- 1” core
- 500 labels per roll
- Aggressive permanent adhesive
- Adhesive temperature range of -65 to 220 Fahrenheit
- Fluorescent Red
- Free shipping
Looking to customize your label? Customize with your own message choosing the color of labels to meet your specific needs and preferences.
Click here to create your custom label.
|Labels Per Roll||500|