How To Load Your Dymo LabelWriter Printer
Video And Step-By-Step Guide To Loading Your Dymo LabelWriter
At first, it can be a little tricky to get the Dymo LabelWriter Label Printer loaded correctly. We've put together this video and step-by-step guide to make sure you can load your labelwriter printer correctly.
Step-By-Step Guide To Loading And Printing Your Dymo LabelWriter Labels
Get To Printing Your Labels Fast!
How To Load Your Printer
- Lift Dymo LabelWriter Cover. Remove used core by separating spool from locking ring. (Spool has core shaft , locking ring is piece without core shaft on right)
- Place label reel on spool. Press in locking ring on right.
- Slide spool assembly into cradle on top cover.
- Insert label into inside feed slot. Close the cover.
- Press button below green LED light and Dymo® LabelWriter logo on outside of printer to feed first label.
Overpaying for Dymo brand labels? Try our LabelValue manufactured labels for up to 60% off with a 100% satisfaction guarantee."