Hold for Possible Additional Testing Medical Labels
- Buy 3 Rolls for $6.86 each and save 24%
- Buy 12 Rolls for $6.28 each and save 30%
- Buy 24 Rolls for $5.70 each and save 37%
Hold for Possible Additional Testing Medical Labels Description
Hold for Possible Additional Testing labels are used in healthcare facilities to indicate that a patient's specimen may need to be tested further. Many lab technicians put these labels on the specimen container or on the outside of the shipping package, or both.
- 500 Labels Per roll
- .375" x 1.625"
- Aggressive permanent adhesive
- Adhesive temperature range of -65 to 220 Fahrenheit
Lab Labels For Medical Tests
For example, A doctor may order a blood test for a patient who is suspected of having a bacterial infection. If the results of the initial blood test are inconclusive, the doctor may order additional tests, such as a culture or a sensitivity test. The laboratory may hold the patient's blood sample until the results of the additional tests are available.
Hold for Possible Additional Testing labels are used for a variety of reasons, including:
- The specimen may need to be tested for additional conditions or diseases.
- The specimen may need to be tested using a different method.
- The specimen may need to be tested by a different laboratory.
|Labels Per Roll||500|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|