Golf Club Distance Chart Labels - Womens
- Buy 20 for $6.68 each and save 4%
- Buy 50 for $6.16 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $4.09 each and save 41%
- Buy 250 for $2.54 each and save 63%
- Buy 500 for $2.17 each and save 69%
- Buy 1000 for $2.02 each and save 71%
These Women's Golf Club Distance Chart Labels are designed for women who are just starting to play the game. Simply place these labels on near the club head, so you know which clubs to play when you're on the course. This sheet contains 3 sets of 13 labels - labeled from Driver to Sand Wedge.
- 39 Golf Club Labels per Sheet
- 2.25" x 0.75" Dimensions
- 13 Labels Per Set, 3 Sets Per Sheet
- Polypropylene Material
- Permanent Adhesive
- Minimum Order of 2 Sheets
How to apply your golf club labels and make sure they stick:
- Clean the surface you're applying the labels to and dry it thoroughly.
- Position your product on a flat surface.
- Identify a point on the product, like a seam or mark, to align the label on.
- Peel your label from the corner.
- Line the edge of the label up with the mark.
- Press the label's edge securely on the mark.
- Smooth the label out from the seam, across the product's surface.
- If you have a round product or packaging, twist the product as you smooth.
For questions, you can call us directly at 1.800.750.7764 and refer to your order ID.
|Labels per Sheet||39|