Dymo LabelWriter SE450 is designed to enable developers to quickly integrate label printing into applications written in Linux, DOS, Windows, Mac and other serial (RS-232) or USB enabled systems, the SE450 connects to any computer or device that can provide output to a standard ASCII printer. Using a simple command language, it easily adapts to custom-written applications and features five internal fonts.
Don't forget to purchase labels for your new DYMO LabelWriter printer
Dymo SE450 Product Details
- 23 built-in bar code symbologies: Codabar, Code 3 of 9, Code 129-Auto, EAN-8/13, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A/E, ITF-14 and many others.
- User-definable height, density, positioning and orientation.
- Automatic checksum calculation.
- 5 internal fonts, each printable in regular, double height, double width and double height/double width.
- Prints all standard ASCII characters.
- Accepts bitmap data for printing graphics.
- Connect an RS-232 serial or USB port.
- Use a simple command language to print labels from within your application.
- Internal auto-switching power supply works worldwide.
- Free Shipping
Dymo SE450 Package Contents
- SE450 printer,
- power cord,
- serial and USB cable,
- Quick Start Guide,
- CD-ROM with users guide,
- 300 labels, and
- sample demo programs
Printer Return Policy
Printer returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do not meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturers box.
|Print Resolution||200 dpi|
|Print Speed||48 labels per minute (USB), 40 labels per minute (Serial)|
|Software Included||user guide|