If you have had trouble printing labels, take comfort. Because Dymo Labelwriter ® lets you print perfect labels for envelopes, files packages and more- In no time. No wasted sheet labels, No ink, No toner.
The Labelwriter 400 is discontinued and out of stock. The LabelWriter 400 has been replaced with the LabelWriter 450. Please visit our Labelwriter 450 product page below in "We also recommend" products.
The Dymo LabelWriter 400 is the smallest most versatile label printer for any office. It takes only 5" x 7" on your desk. Handles more than 40 standard label sizes, including address, Internet postage, shipping, file folder, disk, video, name badge, cassette, ZIP disk, and many more. This printer comes with easy to use DYMO Label Software, integrates directly with Microsoft Word, Outlook, the Palm Desktop, GoldMine, ACT, CardScan and TeleMagic, and works with all other software through standard print drivers. Choose labels for envelopes, packages, files & folders, even internet postage. Connects to USB port and prints 40 labels per minute! Not for use with Dymo Stamps.
Free Shipping on the DYMO LabelWriter 400
In order to provide Free Shipping and deeply discounted Dymo LabelWriter printers all Dymo LabelWriter printer orders must include an order of labels for new customers.
Dymo 400 Product Details
- Eliminates the hassle and cost of printing and wasting sheet labels with a desktop or network printer.
- Prints 40 labels per minute.
- Direct thermal printing means no ribbons, toner or ink cartridges are needed. Ever!
- Small, sleek design (just 5”x7”) fits anywhere on your desk.
- Very quiet.
- Includes easy to use DYMO Label Software for custom designing your own labels.
- Includes add-ins for instant printing from Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks, ACT!, Goldmine, Palm Desktop v4.0, Pitney Bowes ShipstreamTM Manager, and more. It also prints form other programs through standard print drivers.
- Free Address Fixer software included! Address Fixer automatically checks and corrects zip codes against a USPS database. It verifies the address, corrects any errors and then adds the ZIP+4 code for speedy mail service.
- Easy to share over your Windows or Apple Macintosh network.
- 300 dpi resolution provides laser-sharp labels in seconds. Make great quality labels with images, custom text and barcodes.
- PC and Mac compatible. Connects to a USB.
- Prints Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13/128, ITF-14 and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes.
- Works with Windows 98, 2000 and XP and Macintosh 9 & OS X.
- Includes the free DYMO Software Developers Kit (SDK). The SDK lets you develop support for the LabelWriter into your custom application in minutes. Includes tools for all major development languages.
- Includes all software, cables and starter address labels.
- Note Dymo printers may be ineligible for free shipping to Alaska and Hawaii