Custom Food Labels
- Buy 1000 Labels for $0.22 each and save 12%
- Buy 5000 Labels for $0.04 each and save 84%
- Buy 10000 Labels for $0.02 each and save 92%
- Buy 50000 Labels for $0.01 each and save 96%
Custom Food Labels Description
Customize your food labels with your company logo, food title, and ingredients. With our online label maker, you have a wide variety of options for your product labels.
Or do you need something different like stand up pouches for food?
Custom Food Labels
- Food Labels for food products
- Any size or shape
- Crisp Lineart
- Beautiful, Vibrant Full color Images and Colors
- Pantone Color Matching
- Variable Data Or Sequential Numbered labels
- SPLASH 1-to-1 Label Personalization With Dynamic Images & Text
- Vector Bar Code Generation
- Graphic Design Services Available
- 10 Business Day Turnaround
- Digital Label Printing
- Want to see the people behind the labels? Learn More about our Label company!
Our SPLASH Variable Design allows for your label's background or graphic elements to dynamically change on each label, resulting in no two identical labels in your run. Just add a note in your order comments requesting info and we will follow up to find out exactly how you envision using it!
If you don't see a material, finish or printing service here that you need, please email us or use the Live Chat button below. We have established relationships with many different material suppliers and can quickly source any labeling solution you need.
Food Nutritional Labels
Print your nutritional labels on the same label or a separate label. Make sure you add a nutrition facts panel to your food label. Many consumers check these food labels for nutritional facts. Nutrition labels are very important to have, and are legally required on food labels.
Choose Your Custom Product Label Size
Label Materials For Food Labels
- White Semi-Gloss Paper Labels - White semi-gloss paper material is a bright white semi-gloss material. It is our most economical choice and is ideal for dry, indoor applications.
- White Film (BOPP) - One of the most popular choices with customers. Especially with beverage labels. White film material is a premium durable polypropylene material with an aggressive permanent adhesive that can withstand more wear and tear than paper material.
- Clear Film (BOPP) - Clear film material is a durable polypropylene material that is translucent. This material is similar to white BOPP and can repel water & oils.
- Silver Film (BOPP) - Silver film has a bright silver coating and is as durable as white BOPP. This is Ideal for outdoor applications or for unique label designs that utilize a metallic appearance.
- Classic White Textured Wine Label Paper - Ultra-white solar laid label paper with a textured tactile pattern. This material is designed for wine labeling with good water resistance and a timeless feel.
- Brown Kraft Paper - Brown Kraft Paper has an exceptionally tactile, textured look and feel.
- Direct Thermal - Direct thermal can be printed on by thermal printers. Ideal for use in Zebra, Dymo, or other similar printers, with a general-purpose adhesive.
- Removable Adhesive White Gloss Paper - This features the same face stock as white gloss paper material. However, the adhesive is removable.
- Squeezable White Film (BOPP) - A label designed to stand up to the rigors of handling, squeezing, and long-life durability. The 2.2mm White Poly film is designed for non-rigid packaging.
Choose your label finish:
- Gloss Laminate - Laminate is a thin plastic film used for protection. It is more durable than varnish and is able to resist more serious scuffs.
- Matte Laminate - Matte laminate is a thin plastic film used for protection against scuffs. It is more durable than varnish and is able to resist more serious scuffs.
- Gloss Varnish - Varnish is our most economical label finish choice. Varnish is a liquid coating that is added to the surface of the label for protection.
- Matte Varnish - Matte varnish is an affordable varnish similar to gloss varnish, but with a matte appearance. This varnish is a cost-effective way to give your labels a matte look.
- Thermal Transfer Printable Varnish - Thermal transfer printable varnish has a special coating for use in thermal transfer printers.
- Thermal Transfer Printable Laminate - Thermal transfer printable laminate has a special coating for use in thermal transfer printers.
- UV Outdoor Gloss Laminate - UV outdoor gloss laminate is used for extreme durability. This laminate has a glossy appearance and provides up to 2 years of UV & protection from the elements.
- No Finish (No Lamination or Varnish) - If your label does not require a finish, you can select this option. Note: We do not recommend this option, as this will greatly reduce the durability of your label.