Custom 1.5" Circle Labels
- Buy 6 Sheets for $8.93 each and save 16%
- Buy 18 Sheets for $5.49 each and save 48%
- Buy 34 Sheets for $4.67 each and save 56%
- Buy 68 Sheets for $3.68 each and save 65%
- Buy 168 Sheets for $2.95 each and save 72%
- Buy 334 Sheets for $2.13 each and save 80%
- Buy 668 Sheets for $1.48 each and save 86%
- Buy 1000 Sheets for $1.21 each and save 89%
Custom 1.5" Circle Labels Description
Great for labeling everything from canning lids to warehouse bins to envelope seals, customize your own Custom 1.5" Circle Sheet Labels. With low minimum orders, free shipping and bulk quantity discounts, our custom label printing services are flexible and versatile to meet your business's needs.
Design your custom 1.5" circle labels online by selecting the Customize This Label button above. Designing online is simple and free. Get a live preview of your artwork before checking out, so you can be sure that your labels print exactly how you like them.
Custom 1.5” Circle Labels are good for labeling favors, sealing envelopes, placing on the top of small mouth canning lids, or for any variety of other uses. Each sheet includes 30 labels and can be printed on matte paper, polypropylene matte paper, or semi-gloss paper (descriptions below).
You can upload your own artwork or logos through the custom label design tool. We also offer free icons and templates to help you with your design. If you would like professional design services, we offer our exper in-house graphic design team's services at an hourly rate.
Download The Free Label Template
If you don't want to use our online label designer tool you can Download our free label templates below. This will allow you to design and make custom stickers in Adobe illustrator of Photoshop. Please follow the below instructions to use label templates. To use the PDF circle sticker template:
- 1. Download the Free 1.5" Circle Label Template
- 2. Open the template with Adobe Acrobat
- 3. Navigate to "Edit PDF"
- 4. "Recognize Text" under Scanned Documents options should NOT be enabled.
- 5. Right click on the label placeholder while still in Edit, and select "Replace Image"
- 6. Your Label design should be exported as a .jpeg or .png and to the exact size and be at least 300 DPI or vector artwork.
Create Your Labels Online With Our Sticker Maker Tool
To get started, simply click the"Customize This Label" button above.
With our online label designer You'll be able to use dozens of preloaded icons, images, fonts and backgrounds to create your own label for free. If you already have artwork for your bottles, just upload it and preview your label to make sure everything is right before you order. This label is available in a variety of material options. Select the material on the "Preview Label" screen that best fits your needs.
Need help designing your label? No problem. Our experienced graphic design team is available to assist for an hourly rate. Simply contact us at 800-750-7764 to get started on your professionally designed label.
Minimum order of 2 sheets. Please allow up to 2 business days for production.
Matte Paper: Matte paper labels have a smooth matte finished surface and are backed with permanent, general purpose adhesive. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics.
Polypropylene Matte: The Polypropylene Matte labels are designed for labels that need to be highly durable and resistant to water. They are great for use with cosmetic labels and essential oil labels, products that will be subject to significant wear and tear.
Semi-Gloss: The semi-gloss labels are a paper label with a medium sheen and are designed to provide some water resistance and excellent abrasion resistance. These labels stick well to cardboard, metals, and most plastics and provide some resistance against water and abrasion.
Submitting Your Artwork:
After completing the order, send email with artwork to email@example.com. Place your order number in the subject line.
- Must be submitted in the exact label size
- Use the CMYK color model
- We accept: .pdf, .eps (CS5), .tiff, .ai (CS5), .indd (CS6), .psd (CS5) or. jpeg.
- If you are submitting a .indd file, please package and include all fonts
- For .ai or .eps files, all fonts should be outlined
- If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16" (.0625) bleed marks
- Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16" (.0625) margin from the label edge
|Labels per Sheet||30|
|Sheets Per Pack||2|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Sheets|