Like other Cognitive printers, the CognitiveTPG DLXi DBD24-2085-G1E carries on the tradition being robust and rugged, perfect for printing labels in challenging environments. However, just because it’s rugged and capable of withstanding tough environments doesn’t mean it can’t keep up with changes in technology. The DLXi is designed to provide a seamless migration to the latest technology and performance.
Direct thermal Printer, 2.2", 203 dpi, 8MB, 5 ips, 100-240 VAC, Power supply, USB-A, Serial, Ethernet, US Power cord
- Type: Desktop
- Print Features: Direct Thermal
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Max Print Width 2.2”
- Max Print Speed 5 IPS
- Roll Diameter 4.7"
- Indexing: black bar, notch, and gap
- Memory: 16 MB of RAM and 8 MB Flash with format, font, and graphics storage capability
- 100-240VAC - US Power Cord
- Interface: Serial, USB, Ethernet
- Cognitive Programming Language (CPL), EcPL and ZcPL language emulation
- Metal frame and print mechanism for office and light industrial environments
- Industry-leading two-year warranty
- US Power Cord
Printer Return Policy
No open box returns of bar code scanners, Zebra and Cognitive printers are accepted. Bar code scanners, Zebra and Cognitive printers are subject to 25% restocking fee. A restocking fee could be applicable for returned and or refused deliveries. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels to original manufacturers box; use outer carton or similar box as provided in original shipment.
Free shipping to continental US, does not include HI or AK.
|Print Resolution||203 dpi|
|Print Speed||5 inches per second|
|Software Included||Window drivers|