How to Use the Shape Builder Tool in Adobe Illustrator Welcome to our 8th and final installment of LabelValue.com’s Design Mini-Series. A series of design-focused blog posts giving you helpful tips, tricks and insight from our team of graphic designers. If you have missed any of our previous Design Mini-Series Posts you can…
Fluorescent colors are fluorescent because they literally glow – in real life that is. What makes them appear fluorescent is actually that they absorb UV light that the human eye cannot see. They then release this UV light as a form of energy that puts off visible light.
Used to be, in the early stages of fluorescent dyes and paints, that this would only be visible with the use of a black light. When the black light shone, the UV reflected light showed up.
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- Everything You Should Know Before Choosing A Color Pallete For Your Brand & Product Labels
- Need an Awesome Children’s Gift? Turn Their Art Into Real Stickers With These 6 Easy Steps!
- TTB’s Approval Process For Craft Beer Labels Causing You Pain? We’ll Make it Easier to Understand.
- How To Name Your Brand: 3 Easy Methods For Creating A Brand Name That Sticks
- How To Anti-Counterfeit Your Labels: A Variety Of Label Printing Strategies To Protect Your Brand
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?