How to Print eBay Shipping Labels with Dymo 4XL on Mac Computer
Q: When I go to print shipping labels from eBay with my DYMO 4XL on my Mac, it only prints half the label. How do I fix this?
A: Ebay conveniently provides the ability to purchase and print a 4″ x 6″ shipping label for your packages. This is a very useful feature, however, if you’ve tried to print using default settings on your Mac, you’ve probably gotten less than desirable results, like the customer described above.
1. Open your Text Edit Application.
3. Select the Paper Size drop down and choose “Manage Custom Sizes.”
5. Close TextEdit.
6. Open System Preferences and navigate to Printers and Scanners.
7. Select the Dymo LabelWriter 4XL and set the default paper size to your new custom size.
8. Go to eBay’s Print Shipping Label screen and print away.