5 Reasons to Invest in Custom Labels
Whether you’re creating seasonal labels for fall and the holidays, updating your brand, or starting out fresh with a new product, it’s never a bad time to print custom labels for your products. Your labels are the last thing people see before purchasing and play a pivotal role in whether your product catches the consumer’s eye. High quality labels are essential in order to get your product sold. Check out these 5 reasons to invest in custom labels.
- Because 60-70% of all buying decisions are made in the store. The packaging is the final point of communication between the brand and the consumer, and therefore becomes one of the most important investments you can make. (We have an entire white paper on this topic that you can check out here.)
- Quality packaging and labels implies you are selling a quality product. Poor quality packaging, on the other hand….well, you get the picture.
- Because aesthetic aspects like color and brightness have been proven to influence where the shoppers eyes land on store shelves, and changing the color and brightness of your labels could have a significant impact on sales.
- Because over time your message and appearance becomes dating and out of touch with your core customer base.
- Because updating your labels and packaging to reflect the latest trends will help your brand draw new customers.