Labels serve multiple purposes – first, to attract the attention of customers, and then to provide product information such as ingredients, date of expiration, usage instructions, date of manufacture, etc. There are core features of labels that all companies must address – whether the plan is to create the label in-house or work with a…
Brand loyalty is one of the more mysterious psychological concepts in business. Every business owner dreams of having a robust and loyal customer following. While successful brands have figured out their own version of the magic formula to finding and retaining customers, many newer and smaller businesses struggle to show why their brand deserves customer…
A Different Take On Consistency Consistency is imperative in creating a brand that will stick with people. If you’re changing up your styles, logos, colors and design at the drop of a hat, your customers won’t know how to recognize you out in the marketplace – no matter how cool your labels and packaging are….
One of the most important branding/design decisions you’ll make with your business is choosing a font for the company. More than that, choosing the appropriate mixture of fonts for your headings, subheadings and body copy is crucial. It may seem like a small thing, and typography is indeed quite subtle (especially if handled correctly), but…
Creating a logo is probably the most important step in building your business. It’s certainly the most important first step in creating a brand that lasts. When you first set out to design a logo for your brand, there’s a lot of pressure. It’s especially daunting when you’re probably finalizing your business plan, working on…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?