15 Minute Read – – – Seasonal Product Packaging: 10 Tips for Your Product Marketing for the Holidays The holiday shopping season can be a make or break time to determine a smaller business’s success for the year. Many companies struggle with the notion of creating holiday themed packaging for their products. So, is seasonal packaging…
Disruption is the buzz-word in the business world these days. We can thank the Ubers, Dollar Shave Clubs, AirBnBs and Netflixs for that. The services and platforms we use day-to-day are completely changing at an insanely rapid pace. Industries are constantly being subjected to disruption in the age of the internet. 3D Printing, connected homes, driver-less…
Squeezable label material can be the perfect bridge between your unique flexible product packaging and cost-effective packaging design. Learn how Octopus Arms Children’s Natural Foods leveraged this technology and squeeze material to create a great packaging and branding experience for their customers. Get a quote for your own squeezable labels. Squeeze Me! Octopus Arms! Get your…
Personalization, customization and uniqueness are the marketing buzz words of the times. Packaging personalization has recently burst onto the scene with major brands like Snickers, Coca-Cola and Bud Light paving the way for unique messaging through packaging. The personalization trend is a response to the explosion of millennial consumers (another buzz-word in its own right)….
Brand loyalty is one of the more mysterious psychological concepts in business. Every business owner dreams of having a robust and loyal customer following. While successful brands have figured out their own version of the magic formula to finding and retaining customers, many newer and smaller businesses struggle to show why their brand deserves customer…
A Different Take On Consistency Consistency is imperative in creating a brand that will stick with people. If you’re changing up your styles, logos, colors and design at the drop of a hat, your customers won’t know how to recognize you out in the marketplace – no matter how cool your labels and packaging are….
Using custom labels on products, giveaways, and mail is a great way to differentiate your company and build awareness of your brand. While large companies may have the bandwidth to hire designers and a dedicated team of creative personnel, many startups struggle with the process. Among the decisions that can overwhelm the process – the…
Just how important is packaging and label design? A great product sells itself, right? Not so fast. A great product is much more likely to RE-sell itself. But a great product alone won’t get an initial sale. Great custom labels, packaging and branding is what sells a product the first time. In fact, 75% of…
Can you print multiple designs cost-effectively? Virga Botanicals has a diverse line of cosmetic products. They wanted to keep their design and branding consistent, yet unique across the different products they offered. With traditional custom label printing methods, this would be a highly time and cost intensive process. However, we utilized the latest digital printing…
Can you design some beer labels for me? Trenam law firm has a shareholder, Eric Koenig, who brews his own beer as a hobby. Koenig is an extremely accomplished brewmaster, having won over 300 brewing medals over the past 20 years. He wanted to utilize his free time activity at his day job, by giving unique brews to…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- Everything You Should Know Before Choosing A Color Pallete For Your Brand & Product Labels
- Need an Awesome Children’s Gift? Turn Their Art Into Real Stickers With These 6 Easy Steps!
- TTB’s Approval Process For Craft Beer Labels Causing You Pain? We’ll Make it Easier to Understand.
- How To Name Your Brand: 3 Easy Methods For Creating A Brand Name That Sticks
- How To Anti-Counterfeit Your Labels: A Variety Of Label Printing Strategies To Protect Your Brand
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?