Squeezable label material can be the perfect bridge between your unique flexible product packaging and cost-effective packaging design. Learn how Octopus Arms Children’s Natural Foods leveraged this technology and squeeze material to create a great packaging and branding experience for their customers. Get a quote for your own squeezable labels. Squeeze Me! Octopus Arms! Get your…
Personalization, customization and uniqueness are the marketing buzz words of the times. Packaging personalization has recently burst onto the scene with major brands like Snickers, Coca-Cola and Bud Light paving the way for unique messaging through packaging. The personalization trend is a response to the explosion of millennial consumers (another buzz-word in its own right)….
Brand loyalty is one of the more mysterious psychological concepts in business. Every business owner dreams of having a robust and loyal customer following. While successful brands have figured out their own version of the magic formula to finding and retaining customers, many newer and smaller businesses struggle to show why their brand deserves customer…
A Different Take On Consistency Consistency is imperative in creating a brand that will stick with people. If you’re changing up your styles, logos, colors and design at the drop of a hat, your customers won’t know how to recognize you out in the marketplace – no matter how cool your labels and packaging are….
Using custom labels on products, giveaways, and mail is a great way to differentiate your company and build awareness of your brand. While large companies may have the bandwidth to hire designers and a dedicated team of creative personnel, many startups struggle with the process. Among the decisions that can overwhelm the process – the…
Just how important is packaging and label design? A great product sells itself, right? Not so fast. A great product is much more likely to RE-sell itself. But a great product alone won’t get an initial sale. Great custom labels, packaging and branding is what sells a product the first time. In fact, 75% of…
Can you print multiple designs cost-effectively? Virga Botanicals has a diverse line of cosmetic products. They wanted to keep their design and branding consistent, yet unique across the different products they offered. With traditional custom label printing methods, this would be a highly time and cost intensive process. However, we utilized the latest digital printing…
Awesome Beer Label Designs start with awesome inspiration Designing things is hard. Plain and simple. To create an awesome design, you have to have a great plan of action. Killer inspiration and a rock-solid understanding of your product and your brand are essential. No area of packaging design is more saturated than the craft beer…
In the print-world, the way you create and save your logo, custom label design or other artwork is everything. So if you think that a) CMYK is some strange texting lingo, b) you have to stab your artwork to get it to “bleed properly”, or c) a rasterized image is picture of Bob Marley and the…
The marijuana industry is booming. In 2014, we saw the increased passage of recreational legislation to Oregon, Alaska, and Washington D.C, while the medical marijuana market now contains 19 states. Marijuana enthusiasts and businesses hope to see marijuana as nationally available and accepted as alcohol–sooner rather than later. Marijuana is now more than just a drug ….
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- LabelValue Offers Donated Hand Sanitizer Labels For Breweries, Distilleries & Other Temporary Producers
- LabelValue: Coronavirus, COVID-19 Updates
- How To Choose Between Permanent And Removable Adhesive For Your Labels
- Film Labels vs. Paper Labels – Which Is The Best Choice For My Labels?
- InstaProof – Easy to Use Custom Label Creator
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Comprehensive Troubleshooting Guide For Dymo LabelWriter Printers
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- Free I Voted Stickers To End The Sticker Deficit
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?