A good color palette is one that burns itself into your mind. So that even when you close your eyes it’s there, lingering like phosphenes or the memory of an ex-lover. Your brand deserves this sort of recognition. It can be difficult, though, to arrange a color palette that will resonate with customers. In this…
You can get any color and its variations by combining a set of fundamental colors using two methods: CMYK or RGB. CMYK stands for cyan, magenta, yellow and black (K denotes key plate in printing) while RGB stands for red, green and blue. All of these are fundamental colors but we use only CMYK in…
In order for a printer to print your artwork correctly, it has to be able to interpret the images and data in your artwork file. One common misstep that can cause label quality issues is outlining your file’s text. In order for printers or other computer/graphics systems that don’t have your font installed to properly…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- Everything You Should Know Before Choosing A Color Pallete For Your Brand & Product Labels
- Need an Awesome Children’s Gift? Turn Their Art Into Real Stickers With These 6 Easy Steps!
- TTB’s Approval Process For Craft Beer Labels Causing You Pain? We’ll Make it Easier to Understand.
- How To Name Your Brand: 3 Easy Methods For Creating A Brand Name That Sticks
- How To Anti-Counterfeit Your Labels: A Variety Of Label Printing Strategies To Protect Your Brand
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?