10 Minute Read – – – How to Waterproof Your Beer Labels Whether you’re crafting a beer label for an upcoming party or event, you’re a hobbyist who homebrews their own batches, or you run a large-scale craft brewery operation, you know the process of creating and finding awesome, durable and waterproof labels can be difficult….
NOTE: On July 7, 2016 the Senate passed a GMO labeling bill that would require manufacturers to label GMO ingredients. The bill will now be passed to the House of Representatives. The back story: On July 1, Vermont became the first state in the country to have legislation go into effect requiring GMO ingredients to…
The use of safety labels and signs are legally required in specific environments, however all business owners should consider the use of warning labels even if their products don’t seem to be dangerous on the surface. Some industries pose more risks than others – food and beverage, chemical and medical offices, electrical services, industrial jobsites,…
Organic Food Tastes Better? No one can deny that organic products are part of a growing health trend. And while any movement towards supporting sustainable practices and discouraging the use of unnecessary pesticides is a good thing, there is also a great deal of confusion surrounding the term “organic” and what it really means. Cornell…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?