Keep your cannabis products compliant in the state of Oregon Keeping compliant with both recreational and medical marijuana product labeling can be difficult to keep up with. The laws and regulations governing the packaging of products containing any type of THC containing compound are ever-changing, with each year bringing new requirements and stipulations it seems….
Washington State Cannabis “Not For Kids” Labels Available in Time for Labeling Requirements Deadline
Not For Kids Stickers Required in Washington State On February 14th, 2017, the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) will begin requiring all edible marijuana products to have a “Not For Kids” sticker affixed to the product. Learn more from the state board here. In response, LabelValue.com now carries stock “Not For Kids” labels…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?