Keep your cannabis products compliant in the state of Oregon Keeping compliant with both recreational and medical marijuana product labeling can be difficult to keep up with. The laws and regulations governing the packaging of products containing any type of THC containing compound are ever-changing, with each year bringing new requirements and stipulations it seems….
10 Minute Read – – – How to Waterproof Your Beer Labels Whether you’re crafting a beer label for an upcoming party or event, you’re a hobbyist who homebrews their own batches, or you run a large-scale craft brewery operation, you know the process of creating and finding awesome, durable and waterproof labels can be difficult….
Washington State Cannabis “Not For Kids” Labels Available in Time for Labeling Requirements Deadline
Not For Kids Stickers Required in Washington State On February 14th, 2017, the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) will begin requiring all edible marijuana products to have a “Not For Kids” sticker affixed to the product. Learn more from the state board here. In response, LabelValue.com now carries stock “Not For Kids” labels…
NOTE: On July 7, 2016 the Senate passed a GMO labeling bill that would require manufacturers to label GMO ingredients. The bill will now be passed to the House of Representatives. The back story: On July 1, Vermont became the first state in the country to have legislation go into effect requiring GMO ingredients to…
The use of safety labels and signs are legally required in specific environments, however all business owners should consider the use of warning labels even if their products don’t seem to be dangerous on the surface. Some industries pose more risks than others – food and beverage, chemical and medical offices, electrical services, industrial jobsites,…
Printing 4×6 USPS Shipping Labels from Etsy with your LabelWriter 4XL So your Etsy business is picking up steam. You need to print shipping labels faster and easier so you went and purchased a LabelWriter 4XL printer. You made a great choice. The 4XL is going to make your life so much easier. Only problem…
Organic Food Tastes Better? No one can deny that organic products are part of a growing health trend. And while any movement towards supporting sustainable practices and discouraging the use of unnecessary pesticides is a good thing, there is also a great deal of confusion surrounding the term “organic” and what it really means. Cornell…
We recently announced that we have added TSC printers to our already extensive line of label printers. The new TSC line is compatible with all of our one-inch-core Zebra labels. While the Zebra printer line is powerful and provides a wide variety of high volume printers to meet your needs, TSC is a great alternative…
More than 86,000 veterinarians in the U.S. make keeping animals healthy their business. Their main concern is advocating for the health and wellness of animals everywhere, which includes speaking out about sensitive issues such as giving pets as gifts for the holidays. Reasons against giving pets as holiday gifts: New pets need time to…
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- Everything You Should Know Before Choosing A Color Pallete For Your Brand & Product Labels
- Need an Awesome Children’s Gift? Turn Their Art Into Real Stickers With These 6 Easy Steps!
- TTB’s Approval Process For Craft Beer Labels Causing You Pain? We’ll Make it Easier to Understand.
- How To Name Your Brand: 3 Easy Methods For Creating A Brand Name That Sticks
- How To Anti-Counterfeit Your Labels: A Variety Of Label Printing Strategies To Protect Your Brand
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?