-Use the CMYK color model, embed Pantone Colors if applicable.
Note: Do not rename Pantone colors or swatches. These will not be interpreted correctly by the press.
-Preferred file formats: .ai, .pdf, .eps, .indd, .tiff.
Note: If you save a low quality image (.jpg, .png, or .gif) as a .pdf, it does not enhance the image’s quality. It will not be print-ready artwork.
-All fonts must packaged or outlined.
-All images must be embedded (not linked) in the file.
-Artwork must be made to the exact label size with bleeds (if applicable).
-If your artwork goes beyond the edge of the label, please include 1/16” (.0625) bleed. Labels that do not bleed must maintain a 1/16″ (.0625) margin from the label edge to ensure all text and graphics print correctly.
-If a barcode is included, the barcode must be in vector format at a minimum size of 1.2” x 0.5”. We cannot guarantee scannability of any non-vector barcode or any barcode under this size.
–If your artwork is not print-ready, we can oftentimes recreate print-ready artwork for you. Artwork recreation is charged at our hourly graphic design rate.
For more in-depth information on how to create print-ready artwork.
Or contact our graphics manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dymo 450 Printer
Dymo Shipping Labels
- Everything You Should Know Before Choosing A Color Pallete For Your Brand & Product Labels
- Need an Awesome Children’s Gift? Turn Their Art Into Real Stickers With These 6 Easy Steps!
- TTB’s Approval Process For Craft Beer Labels Causing You Pain? We’ll Make it Easier to Understand.
- How To Name Your Brand: 3 Easy Methods For Creating A Brand Name That Sticks
- How To Anti-Counterfeit Your Labels: A Variety Of Label Printing Strategies To Protect Your Brand
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding Artwork Guidelines for Print
- Artwork Help
- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Logos & Graphics Pre-Printed on Your Dymo Labels
- Florida’s Craft Brewing Industry Infographic
- How To Outline Fonts in Adobe Illustrator
- LabelValue.com Customer Rewards Program
- Shrink Sleeve Labels, Custom Printed Shrink Sleeves
- Tampa’s Label Printing Company: 5704 W. Sligh Ave, Tampa, FL 33634
- Why can’t I use JPEG images for printing high quality labels?