Once you've designed your custom beer bottle labels and received them way faster than expected thanks to LabelValue.com's awesome production and shipping departments, it's time to apply those beauties to your bottles.
This can be a difficult process at first, so we broke down the key steps on how to apply a beer bottle label below:
1. Position your bottle on a flat surface
2. Find the beer bottle seam
3. Peel your label from the corner
4. Line the edge of the label up with the seam
5. Press the label's edge securely on the seam
6. Smooth the label out from the seam, across the bottle's surface
7. Twist the bottle as you smooth
If you have a large product line and are tired of applying by hand, there are many automated label applicators that might be worth the investment.
Make sure to let us know before you reorder if you decide to go with the automated process, that way we can optimize your labels for their application.