Zebra GX420d Label Printer GX42-202411-000 Description
The GX420d direct thermal/thermal transfer printer is a smart investment for anyone looking for a sleek, compact printer. This printer is ideal for use in a number of industries, including retail price marking, retail pharmacy prescription labeling, light industrial product and shipping labeling, security, and travel/hospitality printing. Designed to exceed your expectations for a printer, the GX series is 50% faster than previous desktop printers with 203dpi print speeds up to 6 inches per second.
The media remains unchanged allowing 4.09” maximum print width and 5” supply rolls. The GX series printers come standard with USB, Parallel and Serial interfaces. The Zebra GX420d boasts the smallest footprint in a 4-inch desktop printer and supports a variety of applications and industries. The printer comes standard with EPL and ZPL programming languages and triple connectivity for easy integration with existing systems. The GX420d is a smart investment and an ideal fit for any industry.
- Print speed: up to 6 inches per second
- 203 dpi/8 dots per minute
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- Triple connectivity for easy integration with existing systems
- Easy ribbon loading system
- RS-232 auto-sensing serial interface, DB-9
- USB V1.1, bi-directional
- Adjustable media sensor, cutter and peeler
- Maximum print area: 4.09"/104 mm width and 39"/991 mm length
- Free shipping
Printer Return Policy
Printer returns will be accepted for any new printer and components in original packaging that factory sealed. A 25% restocking fee could be applicable for returned printers which do meet this criteria. Please do not write on or apply shipping labels on the original manufacturers box.